Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. The official language of ICERI 2022 is English.
For Authors: you can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICERI 2022, orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
For Presenter Only: you can deliver a presentation on ICERI 2022, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit.
For Listener: you can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
Or you can choose to send your manuscripts to the conference email box: email@example.com
ICERI is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
If you have any difficult when you process registration, please check with the conference secretary.
Before June 20, 2022
After June 20, 2022
|Author(Student&Committee)||400 USD/ 2600 CNY||450 USD/ 2900 CNY||300 USD/ 1900 CNY|
|Author(Regular)||450 USD/ 2900 CNY||500 USD/ 3200 CNY||350 USD/ 2200 CNY|
|Presentation Only||350 USD/ 2200 CNY||400 USD/ 2600 CNY||250 USD/ 1600 CNY|
|Listener||300 USD/ 1900 CNY||350 USD/ 2200 CNY||200 USD/ 1300 CNY|
|Extra Page(s)||50 USD/Page/ 320 CNY||50 USD/Page/ 320 CNY||50 USD/Page/ 320 CNY|
350 USD/Paper/ 2200 CNY
1. One regular registration is within 8 Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged at 50 USD/per page.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding/journal.
3. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
4. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
5. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to register online. Easy and quick! Register Now!
6. Please send the required documents:①signed copyright form; ③payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
♦ A normal registration to the paper contains 5 pages only and extra pages will be charged.
♦ All conference attendees must register. Personal badges will be provided for onsite participants. The registered onsite participants will receive admission to the lunch, dinner, and one conference gift.
♦ For publication, each paper must be paid by one of the authors for inclusion in the journal. Additional paper needs to be paid with addtional paper fee for inclusion in journal.
♦ If someone has several papers to register, to enjoy additional paper discount, he/she needs to be the first author of those papers.
♦ Student fee is ONLY applicable for student who is the FIRST author of the paper.
♦ Presenter includes admission to the conference presentation, lunch, dinner, and one conference gift.
If the participants request cancellation and refund
due to personal reasons, the following refund policy
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and
efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times.. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.